SOLD: Nikon FG Film Kit...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited February 2, 2007 in Nikon Land
Nikon FG Film Kit...

For personal sale a chrome FG body, 50/1.8, 100/2.8 E lenses and a Lowepro Elite Convertible bag. I have one printed copy (PDF) manual. I also have 4x6 prints from a roll for this body. This body meters properly, function perfectly and is in excellent condition. There is the name and SSN of previous owner etched on the base.

The lenses are scratch free, fungus free and work perfectly. Aperture is smooth, clicks to each stop and blades are oil-free. Focus is smooth. Lens hood on 50mm. Front caps on both. Rear cap on one lens only.

I bought all you see here in Texas back (November 06') and know that the dry conditions served the equipment well. I'd prefer to sell all as a set. Let me know if you're interested...
(please note the black body in the PICs, with body cap and the original manual, has been sold separately)

Chrome body w/lenses and bag - SOLD
The above price includes shipping to the lower 48 US States only. Other location ask about shipping.
Payment via USPS MO, preferred. Paypal add 3%. Local pickup and cash always accepted. :thumb
122092799-M.jpg

122092779-M.jpg

Drop me a PM if you have any questions...

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2007
    Updated post to reflect sale of black body... and a BUMP. mwink.gif
  • SuperJaredSuperJared Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2007
    Just wanted to mention to anyone looking at these that the FG is a fantastic camera. It's super light, small and very easy to use. It also has an automatic exposure mode (based on the selected aperture) for a good exposure, for those times when you need to get the shot quickly.
    edited January 22, 2007
    Thanks for the bump Jared. thumb.gif
    edited January 26, 2007
    Final bump. I'll consider keeping this rig in a month or so if no one is interested...
    edited February 2, 2007
    S O L D !

DRit... can you please reflect this? Thanks man! thumb.gif