Love in the museum

ppugappuga Registered Users Posts: 100 Major grins
edited January 16, 2007 in People
Katharsis, is the name of the Mural (painting) from José Clemente Orozco,
inside the Palacio de Bellas Artes Museum, representing some part of the mexican history.

In this picture, you can see only a part of this Mural, where a young cuple was inspired, and they kissed for 20 minutes or so. I couldn't resist to take some pictures. This is my favorite. Hope you like them.

123252573-M.jpg
Date Taken: 2007-01-13 05:22:42
Make: Canon
Model: Canon EOS 20D
Size: 3265x2176
Bytes: 1912757
Aperture: f/4.5
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 105mm
Exposure Time: 0.1666s (1/6)
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode

More pictures: http://www.pablopuga.com/gallery/2353464

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Pablo,
    Quite a catch:-) thumb.gif

My only nit-pick is that your bright copyright type is distracting the attention from the faintly lit couple. May be you can place it on the top edge of the picture and tone it down a notch.
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • ppugappuga Registered Users Posts: 100 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    Quite a catch:-) thumb.gif

My only nit-pick is that your bright copyright type is distracting the attention from the faintly lit couple. May be you can place it on the top edge of the picture and tone it down a notch.

Good point, I just changed my watermark on sm and forgot tu put some transparency on it. I fix it right away. Thanks for both comments.
    edited January 15, 2007
    ppuga wrote:
    Good point, I just changed my watermark on sm and forgot tu put some transparency on it. I fix it right away. Thanks for both comments.

I just put it at 35% hope is better now. I don't like the copyright marks, but we have to protect our work. ne_nau.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Pablo,
    ppuga wrote:
    I just put it at 35% hope is better now. I don't like the copyright marks, but we have to protect our work. ne_nau.gif

Looks much better now! thumb.gif
    Unfortunately, unless you make your watermark covering, like, 90% of the image (or at least its important part) the real thief would have no problem removing it.
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited January 15, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    Looks much better now! thumb.gif
    Unfortunately, unless you make your watermark covering, like, 90% of the image (or at least its important part) the real thief would have no problem removing it.

True. We have to live with that.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
  • kjskjs Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    I LOVE this!!! Great capture, Pablo!! This one made me say, "WOW!" out loud when I saw it! I think the boldness of the art and the softness of the couple kissing creates a very dramatic shot! Great job!
    edited January 16, 2007
    kjs wrote:
    I LOVE this!!! Great capture, Pablo!! This one made me say, "WOW!" out loud when I saw it! I think the boldness of the art and the softness of the couple kissing creates a very dramatic shot! Great job!

Thanks so much! :D