Upload wierdness

MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
edited January 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I am trying to upload some photos however when I try, the uploader goes through the process, tells me it is done but my photos are not showing up today. I am not even getting the processing pic to show up in my gallery. The strangeness started when I tried to upload three pics today but only one made it even though it said that all were received. Any ideas?

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Which uploader ?
  • MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    gus wrote:
    Which uploader ?

Old Faithful, Standard. I think I put this in the wrong support forum but thanks for responding.
    edited January 15, 2007
    Maestro wrote:
    Old Faithful, Standard. I think I put this in the wrong support forum but thanks for responding.
    I moved the thread for you...hope someone can help out shortly. Have you tried 'send to smugmug' ? I cant live without it...so simple operates out of your mouse right click in any folder without SM being even opened.
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Have you checked your upload log?
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
    edited January 15, 2007
    gus wrote:
    Which uploader ?

I think I may have found the problem. For some reason, Smugmug is not seeing one of my photos has a jpg file even though it is. I have opened it up in Photoshop and resaved it again as a jpeg but still it's a no go. ne_nau.gif Really confused. I am going to try and save it with a different name.
    edited January 15, 2007
    Sorry M ..in moving your thread to SM support i stuffed up a bit...your post saying that you may have found your problem was deleted in the oher post.
    edited January 15, 2007
    Fixed it by opening the original RAW photo and converting it to jpeg again. Not sure what got corrupted in the first conversion. Thanks for trying to help Gus.