3 for the road

CarnalSighCarnalSigh Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
edited January 16, 2007 in People
Here are the latest. This is from the shoot in the girl's tiny apt I mentioned in my last post. I'm not quite sure how we pulled it off. Cramped isn't a strong enough word to describe the work area. The light was decent tho. Can't wait to get the b&w back from the developer. Just wanted to share.

ps...how many of you ever look at the back of your film camera after taking a shot out of habit? lol
I use only Canon cameras and glass
www.portraitwhisperer.com

Comments

• SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    Very good. Was this a photo-shoot or just practice?
  • CarnalSighCarnalSigh Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    Kinda both. I advertise online for people to model for me in exchange for my services. It works pretty well and gives me a couple models per week if I want them. It also gives me practice with photoshop. Once I have a decent portfolio I'll start advertising locally.

I use these sessions to try out different camera settings and poses. I only have one backdrop at the moment, and no lighting other than the onboard flash. One has to use their imagination to get a good sampling of looks.

Once it warms up I'll try some sessions outside. But for now, I'm forced to do what I can in peep's apts and houses.
    I use only Canon cameras and glass
    www.portraitwhisperer.com
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    Good idea...!