Missing photo after moving from one gallery to another

BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
edited January 16, 2007 in SmugMug Support
This has happened to me a few times over the past several months. Most of the time moving photos around works perfectly fine, but sometimes they don't make it to the destination. Case in point.

I can see this photo in the timeline:
http://gallery.primarycolors.com/date/2006-11-13/2007-01-13/1/114959407/Medium

But if you follow the link to see the photo in the gallery, you will notice it's not there.

Smugmug helpers, please do your magic to make the photo visible in the gallery as you have in the past. Thanks!

I'm not sure if smugmug is actively working on a solution for this bug, but a status update would be nice too!
Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    BeachBill wrote:
    This has happened to me a few times over the past several months. Most of the time moving photos around works perfectly fine, but sometimes they don't make it to the destination. Case in point.

I can see this photo in the timeline:
    http://gallery.primarycolors.com/date/2006-11-13/2007-01-13/1/114959407/Medium

But if you follow the link to see the photo in the gallery, you will notice it's not there.

Smugmug helpers, please do your magic to make the photo visible in the gallery as you have in the past. Thanks!

I'm not sure if smugmug is actively working on a solution for this bug, but a status update would be nice too!
    Oops! It would appear the bug is alive and well (but rare, thankfully).

I know a magician is not supposed to reveal her secrets, but in the interest of helping you out if/when the bug rears its ugly head again:
    Simply upload a photo to the destination gallery. Any photo at all. It will upload and bring up the "missing" image(s) as well.

I'll try to bump this bug up the list as I've seen it come up a handful of times in the last week.

-Anne
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    Thanks Anne. And thanks for the tip, I will try to remember it! thumb.gif
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug