Options

A small bit of good news for me.

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited January 11, 2005 in The Big Picture
I sent that photo of the bloke on the bike i took on the week-end to his girlfriend yesterday & she fw'd it to his work where he is a motorcycle mech app. She said his boss was considering to sponsor him next year ('06) to race.

She just sent me an email back saying his boss saw the photo & went to him & said he is now going to talk to him about sponsorship to race straight away.

Nice to know you can help someone with one photo. Got to be happy with that !

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    I sent that photo of the bloke on the bike i took on the week-end to his girlfriend yesterday & she fw'd it to his work where he is a motorcycle mech app. She said his boss was considering to sponsor him next year ('06) to race.

She just sent me an email back saying his boss saw the photo & went to him & said he is now going to talk to him about sponsorship to race straight away.

Nice to know you can help someone with one photo. Got to be happy with that !
    Good on ya mate! nice you made a difference, a positive oneclap.gif1drink.gif
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2005
    Gus,

Now all you have to do is get him to sponsor you as the official Photog!

Nice job!

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2005
    Tks lyn ..tim.

I told him full payment will be a press pass at the FIM world Motocross when he makes it there.