Disable Control Panel Note

tagcavertagcaver Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to disable or hide the note that shows up everytime I log into my smugmug account that says "Note: You have some great SmugMug features disabled. You can enable them in your control panel." ?

I know I have some features disabled. It's on purpose. The note gets annoying after awhile and I cannot find any way to get rid of it. I could not find this discussed in the FAQ or other messages. If I just missed it; I apologize.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    tagcaver wrote:
    Is there a way to disable or hide the note that shows up everytime I log into my smugmug account that says "Note: You have some great SmugMug features disabled. You can enable them in your control panel." ?

I know I have some features disables. It's on purpose. The note gets annoying after awhile and I cannot find any way to get rid of it. I could not find this discussed in the FAQ or other messages. If I just missed it; I apologize.

Hi, if you are power or pro there is a way, yes.

.homepage p.note {display: none;}

Remember, your visitors won't see this.
  • tagcavertagcaver Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 17, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, if you are power or pro there is a way, yes.

.homepage p.note {display: none;}

Remember, your visitors won't see this.

Thanks for the quick response, Andy. I do hope the ability to turn that note off gets added for us regular users in the future. Someday I may upgrade to Power User, but I'm not ready to take that step just yet.