Printing Time

TrasmcTrasmc Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited January 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys!

Just an FYI - this doesn't upset me because there wasn't any urgency to this order, but...

I placed an order for a single 8x8 print shortly after Christmas, probably around the 28th or so of December (order #230947). I just received word today (1/16/07) that the order has been shipped.

As stated above, there wasn't any urgency here, but roughly 3 weeks to print something is a pretty long turn around. I realize there was probably a significant glut due to the holidays, but that's still a very long time.

It should be noted that all other order's I've printed were turned around quickly.
Learning a little more every day.

Come visit me at...

www.brickstreetphotos.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    You shouldn't have to wait that long, and the holiday stuff was cleared looonng ago. I'll be investigating.

In the meantime, I voided the charge for this order, it's on the house!

Sorry for the hassle.
  • TrasmcTrasmc Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2007
    Andy,

Thanks for looking into it. Voiding the charge wasn't expected - as I said it's not a rush order - but I appreciate it.

Another vote for Smugmug customer service!

Thanks again,

Scott
    Learning a little more every day.

Come visit me at...

www.brickstreetphotos.com
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2007
    On another note... don't choose the First Class Mail. At the minimum use the Express Mail. Notice the First Class Mail has a red 14. That means you will get your prints by the time your youngest turns 14. That is, if he/she is 3 now.

Seriously, it's the mail system and not Smugmug. IMHO I think that option should go bye bye...

Enjoy!

Scott