Gallery Description not displayed

todosLadostodosLados Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited January 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
If you have a look at my site:
http://neb.smugmug.com
You will see that there is no description or gallery details for the first two featured galleries, as well as the "New Zealand Livin" category, which is farther down the page.
Both the galleries and the category are missing the gallery description (which I added after I created the gallery) and the details such as "updated: Aug 15, 2006 8:19pm". The category is also missing the part that says "25 galleries with 266 photos".

I haven't done anything different with these galleries. What's wrong?:scratch

I've tried removing the descriptions, but that didn't have any effect.

As you can see, the other galleries and categories are fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben

PS Eagerly awaiting the new version of smugmug....

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2007
    todosLados wrote:
    You will see that there is no description or gallery details for the first two featured galleries, as well as the "New Zealand Livin" category, which is farther down the page.
    Both the galleries and the category are missing the gallery description (which I added after I created the gallery) and the details such as "updated: Aug 15, 2006 8:19pm". The category is also missing the part that says "25 galleries with 266 photos".

I haven't done anything different with these galleries. What's wrong?headscratch.gif

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Ben

First thing check that you don't have "clean" checked under
    gallery customization for that gallery.
    AL
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 17, 2007
    todosLados wrote:

I haven't done anything different with these galleries. What's wrong?headscratch.gif

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Ben

Hi :)

You have those galleries set to "clean." You can change that by going to your gallery, and underneath a photo click on the gallery tools pull-down menu and then customize. Scroll down to "look & feel" and check "no" for clean. Clean removes the description and updated date and time.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • todosLadostodosLados Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2007
    Barb wrote:
    Hi :)

You have those galleries set to "clean." You can change that by going to your gallery, and underneath a photo click on the gallery tools pull-down menu and then customize. Scroll down to "look & feel" and check "no" for clean. Clean removes the description and updated date and time.

Ah ha! Thank you. Bugger if I know how that happened, I'll have to recheck my defaults...

Ben