Unnatural bi-products

DizzyDizzy Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
edited January 18, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Same idea different execution. They both look like they are diving into a big bag of cheesie snacks but I'm not sure which one. I'm leaning towards the two-handed picture, but my husband feels the single hand is the stronger image. Thoughts? THX - d izzy

124216561-S.jpg

124216948-S.jpg

Comments

• LynDLynD Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2007
    What a great shot!!wings.gif
  • cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2007
    hahahaha... took me a second to realize what that was. Perfect. thumb.gif That blue/green bit in the background makes for a good contrasting color for the fluorescent orange they use on those things.
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • DizzyDizzy Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2007
    cabbey wrote:
    hahahaha... took me a second to realize what that was. Perfect. thumb.gif That blue/green bit in the background makes for a good contrasting color for the fluorescent orange they use on those things.

THX:D Ya gotta love marble-esque counter tops, and willing models that don't mind getting messy. - dizzy
  • ethemoonethemoon Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited January 18, 2007
    better.. now the cheese pops out and the fingers look better.
  • Nick MorganNick Morgan Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited January 18, 2007
    great shot! the second looks much better to me. You might attempt a reshoot with smaller apeture because the thumb is out of focus a little.