A Beach Boy

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited January 19, 2007 in People
123648526-L.jpg

Well it's January in eastern Canada, so not much for bikinis and trunks but it was the beach none the less!! Would love to hear some opinions on my sephia tones...and composition! Thanks:D

Comments

• cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2007
    Jeepas...maybe i am posting in the wrong thread???headscratch.gif

I didn't think it was appropriate to post in the whipping section...but honestly can't get no satisfaction with C&C here :cry where should i put it???ne_nau.gif
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 19, 2007
    cdonovan wrote:
    Jeepas...maybe i am posting in the wrong thread???headscratch.gif

I didn't think it was appropriate to post in the whipping section...but honestly can't get no satisfaction with C&C here :cry where should i put it???ne_nau.gif
    now now, don't get all fussy! :D there's a lot of new activity on the forum, we're all doing our best.

It's a very nice photo, good toning too. Definitely not what you'd expect from the beach title! lol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2007
    I see a boy, but where's the beach? Great picturethumb.gif
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2007
    The title has no representation to anyone but you. It sets an expectations for us and fails.

Title aside, this is a nice child portrait. I'd adjust the mid point in levels to make the face a little brighter and perhaps apply selective sharpening to the binnie to give it a bit of a pop.