Its always a good day when you see this....

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited January 21, 2007 in Cameras
On your doorstep:

124189105-M.jpg

What could it be?

124189097-M.jpg

I need a few things before MI IV:

124189061-M.jpg

A rocket blower, an extra plate for my tripod, and a telextender for my 200mm lens.
HarryB has about a 10,000mm f 1.2 bird lens and I am trying to keep up with the Jonses.....

A few other things arrived today:

124189132-M-1.jpg

A Copperhill kit to clean my sensor that Pathfinder said was dirty.

They threw in a free gift, that I gave to my daughter:

124189083-M.jpg

And finally a new blue cord. I travel a lot and pretty much wore out the old one. I order these from techbargains.com's recommended vendors, really good quality and cheap - $4.90 delivered, no tax:

124189136-M.jpg

I am still waiting for a hot deal on a new CF card for the shoot. I missed the Staples ad price by procrastinating.....we'll see this weeks bargains.

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,703 moderator
    edited January 19, 2007
    You'll never see dust on your sensor shooting birds, because you shoot them with a wide aperture:D :D

But if you shoot landscapes with that 400mm lens at f16, then you'll see them for sure.thumb.gif

I love packages from B&H also.thumb.gif
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • JoemessJoemess Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2007
    Thats just wrong......
    My new 30D is in the UPS warehouse one block from my house because I missed the delivery on Friday....

But truth be told I am glad they did not leave it on the doorstep
    “Tug at a single thing in nature, and you will find it connected to the universe.
    [John Muir]
  • jthomasjthomas Registered Users Posts: 454 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2007
    Zanotti wrote:
    I am still waiting for a hot deal on a new CF card for the shoot. I missed the Staples ad price by procrastinating.....we'll see this weeks bargains.

Z
    This looks like a pretty good deal to me.
  • MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2007
    Congrats! What are you attaching that extender to? A prime or zoom lens or both?