Options

Bulk Change (Auto Color -> True)

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited January 20, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm sure I'm addled and failing to find the obvious...

I'd like to set all of my galleries from auto color to default to true color, but I can't seem to find where to do this in bulk.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2007
    cambler wrote:
    I'm sure I'm addled and failing to find the obvious...

I'd like to set all of my galleries from auto color to default to true color, but I can't seem to find where to do this in bulk.
    You have to do each gallery separately. But QuickSettings, to the rescue.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/picture-storage
  • Options
    edited January 20, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    You have to do each gallery separately. But QuickSettings, to the rescue.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/picture-storage
    To the rescue? How so?

You mean quick settings will make it easier when I create NEW galleries, but I have to go into each and every one and make this change?

OH!

Nevermind... I see. Go to the gallery I want, set a quicksetting for it, then to go "bulk," select all galleries, and apply that setting?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 20, 2007
    cambler wrote:
    To the rescue? How so?

You mean quick settings will make it easier when I create NEW galleries, but I have to go into each and every one and make this change?

OH!

Nevermind... I see. Go to the gallery I want, set a quicksetting for it, then to go "bulk," select all galleries, and apply that setting?

Yeah, but I suspect that's going to force all the *other* settings to whatever is on the gallery you're 'copying' from.

Hi, Chris. :-)
  • Options
    edited January 20, 2007
    imageinc wrote:
    Yeah, but I suspect that's going to force all the *other* settings to whatever is on the gallery you're 'copying' from.

That's fine by me, since all of my galleries really should have the same settings.