Options

What happened to API bug tracking?

dagoldendagolden Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
From reading some other threads, I see that fixes to the API happen slowly, but what happened to the Bug Tracker? At the least, it would be nice to see what known bugs there are so I don't waste too much time on something that is known not to work. Likewise, as I discover things, I'd like somewhere to post them so they wind up in someone's work queue eventually.

Thanks,
David

Comments

• Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 21, 2007
    Hi David,

The bug tracker is on the wiki.

The SM guys are currently in a big push to release the SM beta, I am hoping that once they have, that I will be able to organise some time with Don to work through the outstanding issues.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    dagoldendagolden Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 21, 2007
    devbobo wrote:
    The bug tracker is on the wiki.
    Is it working? I didn't see any bugs there. If I click on "View All s", I get a notice that says "Total Results: 40", but no entries appear. (Admittedly, I don't have a jotspot login as Google has closed off registration. I don't know if that affects whether I can see bugs.)

Thanks,
    David
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 22, 2007
    dagolden wrote:
    Is it working? I didn't see any bugs there. If I click on "View All s", I get a notice that says "Total Results: 40", but no entries appear. (Admittedly, I don't have a jotspot login as Google has closed off registration. I don't know if that affects whether I can see bugs.)

Thanks,
    David

When you guys get dug out, look at Trac...