Options

What to do with a bored 2 year old in the van

mishnogrammishnogram Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited January 23, 2007 in People
Take pictures of her of course.

Actually, mom was out sledding with the oldest while the two youngest wanted to stay in the van because it was too cold outside. The light seemed really nice and took these of my my 2 year old (soon to be 3).

My wife prefers this type of shot
124707830-M.jpg

While I prefer this shot.
124707875-L.jpg

And this is more what I'm used to taking.
124707880-L.jpg

I know they are not technically great but I'm still learning and trying different things. Would appreciate some C&C.
Min Lee
lee-family.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 22, 2007
    I prefer all three-

neat shots, beautiful daughter-
  • Options
    mmrodenmmroden Registered Users Posts: 472 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2007
    I like the second one the best as well.

I wonder if your wife likes the first because she'll always be her little baby :)
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2007
    mmroden wrote:
    I like the second one the best as well.

I wonder if your wife likes the first because she'll always be her little baby :)

She's our middle child but definitely the most demanding.. now if she weren't so cute, it'd be easier on a lot of people.

I think that I'll crop the first one to make it portrait instead of landscape and print the first two to remind me what she can be like specially when she's kept me awake until very very late at night.

Thanks for the comments.
    Min Lee
    lee-family.smugmug.com
  • Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2007
    Good pictures...cute kid. She looks comfortable...has her binky and blanky...she's ok with staying in the car....smart kid too. thumb.gif
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2007
    Hi Min. I hope you don't mind, I blacked out the light bits in the the corners and cropped it a bit. Cheers.
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.
  • Options
    edited January 22, 2007
    salazar wrote:
    Hi Min. I hope you don't mind, I blacked out the light bits in the the corners and cropped it a bit. Cheers.

I think it looks great don't mind it one bit. That's whole purpose of posting so that I can get everyone's valuable advice.

Thanks
    Min Lee
    lee-family.smugmug.com
  • Options
    jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    I like the 2nd one the best. Maybe crop/clone out the bright area in the upper left corner? headscratch.gif
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac