Options

First time in the studio II (Underwear warning!)

schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
edited January 26, 2007 in People
I posted my color shots last week, now here are the ones with which I had practiced some black/white conversions....

123508824-L.jpg

123508830-L.jpg

123508839-L.jpg

I'm really digging the conversion tutorial on Dgrin. That thing has given me amazing insight with regards to looking at black and white photography. :D

But still I am by no means perfect, so please feel free to pick at me if necessary. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    I really like the first one.

Your photos make alot of sense to me, and I'm guessing they are for men, because us men usually dont even look at the face when we look at the photos( legs, chest, stomach, etc), well I do because I'm a photographer but you know what i mean, hehe.
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
  • Options
    Tee WhyTee Why Registered Users Posts: 2,390 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    The third crop seems a bit off to me, but I like the other two and the tones look pretty good too.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    Is it just my monitor or is her arse quite hairy in that 2nd shot headscratch.gif
  • Options
    jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    gus wrote:
    Is it just my monitor or is her arse quite hairy in that 2nd shot headscratch.gif

I thought it was a little blotchy.

I like the conversion and #1 & #2 best (minus the blotch)
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac
  • Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2007
    gus wrote:

Haha! You're right, although I don't know how one would, er, touch-up something like that. I can handle a zit or a mole if necessary but nothing bigger than that. :D

I also neglected to include this fourth shot, which was left out because I had it hosted in a different area:

123508858-L.jpg
  • Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    I really like the 4th one the best. Great shot!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos