Change Bio Photo

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited January 22, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there anyway to have a photo in your Bio and NOT have it show up in the comments?

The bio I had up was for Don and it was a photo of him, since it did start out just for his conifers. Sure he is a nice guy but I really don't want his mug showing up with my comment:huh

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2007
    Thusie wrote:
    Is there anyway to have a photo in your Bio and NOT have it show up in the comments?

The bio I had up was for Don and it was a photo of him, since it did start out just for his conifers. Sure he is a nice guy but I really don't want his mug showing up with my commenteek7.gif
    Sure.

Control Panel>Bio>remove bio photo.
    Then use html to insert a different photo in your bio.
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/html-help.mg

wave.gif
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2007
    I know how to change bio photos but is there anyway to have them not show up 'as you' when you leave comments.

Or is that what the html will do?
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 22, 2007
    on the topic of bio photos and comments - is this part of today's new release? Or did I have I just been blind before today?

And dare I ask a followup? For those of us w/o bio photos, is there a way we can "hack" one, so that it shows up when I leave a comment? As in, I have a slideshow instead of a biophoto, so in the comments I author, there is no little photo.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]