how is this possible?

Six BeesSix Bees Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited January 23, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I have only been a memeber for less than two weeks, so most of this is still very new to me. I have been working on the site and I just noticed I have popular photos. This was a bit odd to me since I have sent the link out to VERY FEW people....and here is the kicker, two are photos that are only listed in my gallery which is NOT on my home page. So, you would HAVE to type the address in manually to find it. I am assuming this. I am working on putting a portfolio together, so I have them on the site, but hidden away until I am done and ready to put them in the navi bar. So, how is it that two images from my hidden portfolio are popular images?
Help solve the mystery!
I guess I should "hide" the popular photos until I am ready for the portfolio to be seen then huh. :dunno

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 23, 2007
    Hi Carrie,

Well i can solve part of the riddle...one of your shots...the girl in the hat is in the gallery 'Image Enhancements->Cool Effects' which is accessible from your nav bar.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Six BeesSix Bees Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    devbobo wrote:
    Hi Carrie,

Well i can solve part of the riddle...one of your shots...the girl in the hat is in the gallery 'Image Enhancements->Cool Effects' which is accessible from your nav bar.

Cheers,

David
    Laughing.gif...that was the ONLY one that made sense since it was the only image NOT hidden! I have now added one of the mystery popular images to my homepage slideshow that I am still workin on. Thanks for taking the time to look David!