IE7 Security Issue

xegaxega Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited January 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Maybe its just me but I´ve tried to access my smugmug website twice (on different servers and different computers) today and got the following msg:

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. "

Has anyone else experienced this? And does anyone have an explanation?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    xega wrote:
    Maybe its just me but I´ve tried to access my smugmug website twice (on different servers and different computers) today and got the following msg:

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
    The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
    Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. "

Has anyone else experienced this? And does anyone have an explanation?
    we have not. Can you please close your browser, completely, and restart and try again. Also, what are the security settings you are using on ie7? Do you have any special firewall software, hardware going on?

wave.gif welcome to dgrin!
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    I had this same message when using the beta servers, but not since the release went live.
  • xegaxega Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited January 25, 2007
    Problem solved
    Hi again and sorry about the late reply!
    I've tried the page again in two different computers and now I get no warning. So it seems that it was only a temporary issue wings.gif
    But thanks for the interest anyway :D