Options

A little help here...

my3peasmy3peas Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited January 24, 2007 in People
Wow, I never knew how hard it was to photograph without good lighting! I had a photoshoot for portfolio buildng purposes over the weekend. Until now, I've done mostly outdoor shoots, but this little gal wasn't walking, and the weather was crappy. I had to do a LOT of PP, which I'm not really happy about. But I'd like to know if you think I've done too much here? my backdrop was white, but without the lighting, it's got a grey cast to it. she sat on the floor on plexi (can't really tell). I tried to brighten up the white, and did a lot of cloning due to wrinkles and had to even it out. Ugh, I'm kinda disappointed. I don't have stats right now, but will get them as soon as I'm back to the PC.
Thanks!

What do you think?

125041677-M.jpg

125026019-M.jpg

This one looks blown out on my laptop, but not on the PC
125041701-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    Lighting is everything when you're indoors. Looks way over-exposed. But overall I like the pictures...just too bright for my taste.
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2007
    It looks to me like you blew out all the whites. Even in the first one, the white strips have no detail.

The poses - now there's something to talk about. I think the poses are quite cute. And the expression on her face in the first one is a winner.
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2007
    my3peas wrote:
    What do you think?

125041677-M.jpg

I played around with the first one: They all seem overexposed to me.
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.