Options

New risque first photo mantages

david silbersteindavid silberstein Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 23, 2007 in People
I have never before done montage. I took some old slides and put them in new digital images. Love some feed back
http://www.artsmart.smugmug.com/gallery/2386166#125046929

Comments

• Options
    jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    Classic! I say that because I remember in 1974 there being a novelty/joke shop that sold all those risqué playing cards, snow globes, etc. Images were like this and the old mid '60s Playboy look.

Comments: Busted out laughing at the pretzel vendor. I also like that guy carrying the bag. But the best one is of the lady with her head turned on the subway. thumb.gif
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    Its like a were's waldo! Except of course Waldo has been replaced with a naked chick!

Thanks for the good laughs.

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    edited January 23, 2007
    thanks
    jdryan3 wrote:
    Classic! I say that because I remember in 1974 there being a novelty/joke shop that sold all those risqué playing cards, snow globes, etc. Images were like this and the old mid '60s Playboy look.

Comments: Busted out laughing at the pretzel vendor. I also like that guy carrying the bag. But the best one is of the lady with her head turned on the subway. thumb.gif

Happy I made you laugh
    David
  • Options
    edited January 23, 2007
    happy I made you laugh
    keep looking
  • Options
    jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2007
    keep looking

Well, maybe the best is the one riding the dragon(?). But that is even funnier because of the subway entrance. Also like the two old guys, the aquarium, and the window washer. clap.gif
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac