Small complaint

SurfriderSurfrider Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited January 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I'm think most of the changes that you have made are good. It shows that you are moving forward.
I have just one small complaint that I've noticed on my computer. When I visit my site, or others, and open a new gallery, the header and the footer are sandwiched together for a few seconds, before any pictures appear. Not a big deal, but it really doesn't look very nice. I don't believe this was a noticable problem before the changes, at least I didn't notice it. Is there a way that low resolution images could appear when you first open up a gallery, while it is loading? I've attached a sample.

125324523-M.jpg

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2007
    I don't believe that there's anything we can do about that, but I'll double check.

Thanks for the feedback! We crave this :D
  • JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    The header/footer thing doesn't really bother me, but one thing related that I noticed it that the frame sizes are way off untill the photo gets there, in several cases I've seen on my site laying the frame over the text until the photo shows.

James.
  • SurfriderSurfrider Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited January 26, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    I don't believe that there's anything we can do about that, but I'll double check.

Thanks for the feedback! We crave this :D
    It looks like this has been fixed. Big improvement.clap.gif