Order Status?

MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
edited June 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to check order status?

A client of mine ordered on the 13th of January and nothing yet.

She called today to check and I was just curious if there was a way to check on the status?

Thanks,
Cheers,
Monte

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Montec wrote:
    Is there a way to check order status?

A client of mine ordered on the 13th of January and nothing yet.

She called today to check and I was just curious if there was a way to check on the status?

Thanks,
    Hi Montec,

Both you and your client should have received an email from us. You can check the status in your control panel -> pro sales

Your customer has a link in the email that also brings up a status page.

If you give me an order number, I will check for you ear.gif
  • MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Order #237690
    Cheers,
    Monte
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Montec wrote:
    Order #237690

Order 237690 is shipped out on the 15th of January. It should be there any day now. If it's not there by next wednesday, please let us know, and we'll print and ship out a new order right away thumb.gif
  • ProtographerProtographer Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Order # 4130284
    I ordered some test prints and have now received them. I want to compare what I received with what I ordered but am unable to find any record of the order in my records . I can see no reference to it in my control panel (No record of this order in Pro Sales). I cannot find the email (which I believe I received) confirming the order.

I want to compare the exact print (filename), finish and size that I ordered. I received what look like some exact duplicates, in terms of print, size and finish, and that doesn't make sense to me. I ordered some of these prints in all three finishes. I'd like to know exactly what I ordered.

Also, I was surprised to see that the prints don't have a filename printed on the back. How may I accomplish this? Thanks.
    edited June 25, 2007
    I ordered some test prints and have now received them. I want to compare what I received with what I ordered but am unable to find any record of the order in my records . I can see no reference to it in my control panel (No record of this order in Pro Sales). I cannot find the email (which I believe I received) confirming the order.

I want to compare the exact print (filename), finish and size that I ordered. I received what look like some exact duplicates, in terms of print, size and finish, and that doesn't make sense to me. I ordered some of these prints in all three finishes. I'd like to know exactly what I ordered.

Also, I was surprised to see that the prints don't have a filename printed on the back. How may I accomplish this? Thanks.
    I have discovered why I couldn't find my email confirmations for this order. Despite being labelled order # 4130284 on the envelope containing the order, the order number on all the emails is different, 312xxx. Now, knowing the correct order number I am able to follow the link back to the order details but I still don't know why I cannot see this order in my account?ne_nau.gif
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    I have discovered why I couldn't find my email confirmations for this order. Despite being labelled order # 4130284 on the envelope containing the order, the order number on all the emails is different, 312xxx. Now, knowing the correct order number I am able to follow the link back to the order details but I still don't know why I cannot see this order in my account?ne_nau.gif

At-cost sales won't show up in your account. More info here: http://blogs.smugmug.com/pros/2005/07/19/tracking-at-cost-sales/
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
    edited June 25, 2007
    BeachBill wrote:
    At-cost sales won't show up in your account.
    Thanks, very helpful info. clap.gif

Now, I was surprised to see that the prints don't have a filename printed on the back. How may I accomplish this (in bulk, of course - I don' want to have to do this manually.)? Thanks.
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2007
    Now, I was surprised to see that the prints don't have a filename printed on the back. How may I accomplish this (in bulk, of course - I don' want to have to do this manually.)? Thanks.
    Try this: http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-backprinting
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
    edited June 25, 2007
    BeachBill wrote:
    I new about simple back-printing. I didn't know about this. Greeaat!!clap.gif