Camera Info / size options (below photos) missing

chet79chet79 Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
edited January 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Have noticed that several of my galleries are missing the data and options below the photos. I haven't checked all galleries, but it's like this for all that I've looked at. I have "camera info" and "originals" selected.

example galleries:
Gakkery 1
Gellery 2

Can't for the life of me figure out what happened.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    chet79 wrote:
    Have noticed that several of my galleries are missing the data and options below the photos. I haven't checked all galleries, but it's like this for all that I've looked at. I have "camera info" and "originals" selected.

example galleries:
    Gakkery 1
    Gellery 2

Can't for the life of me figure out what happened.
    It's our new style.

http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes/2007/01/22/speed-beauty-brains-january-22nd-2007/

Please hover over the main photo, and click the blue button, photo info. You get the exif popup as shown here. You can then move that anywhere you like and we'll remember your preference. Click the red x to close it.
  • jwwjww Registered Users Posts: 449 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    It's our new style.

http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes/2007/01/22/speed-beauty-brains-january-22nd-2007/

Please hover over the main photo, and click the blue button, photo info. You get the exif popup as shown here. You can then move that anywhere you like and we'll remember your preference. Click the red x to close it.

Hi Andy,

A minor suggestion... I think it is a neat feature, but I think it should be more intuitive. I didn't find it for some time and just by chance hovered over the pic and found it one day.

Perhaps altering the main photo window on the right side adding a < and some extra edging similar to Adobe lightroom. ..and perhaps a seperate link where the old one was that says photo tools that would do the same thing. That might help some folks realize something else is there. For example the new (and very very cool) gallery page selector is at least visible. The photo tools doesn't have any visual cues.

my half cent for the day... ;)
    jww
  • chet79chet79 Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Hey Andy - I had a feeling it might be something like that. I've just had a play around, and quite like the new features.

Is there any way I can subscribe to the releases blog so that I'm informed of updates in the future?