Windmill at night

BrucekBrucek Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 26, 2007 in Holy Macro
This photo I have been trying to take for ages , year before last My first digi slr a pentax didn't have the batteries for it , the Nikon Did and this is what I got , this was taken around Midnight when the southern cross , ligned up with the southern cross windmill on my uncles farm windmillatGrant.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    Very nice but looks OOF
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • BrucekBrucek Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 25, 2007
    It might be slightly but it was hard to focus in pitch black , I thought I was far enough away to have the camera focussed on infinity . The tree's are blury because the shutter was open for nearly 3 minutes and a breeze came through .
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    Brucek wrote:
    This photo I have been trying to take for ages , year before last My first digi slr a pentax didn't have the batteries for it , the Nikon Did and this is what I got , this was taken around Midnight when the southern cross , ligned up with the southern cross windmill on my uncles farm

Gosh looks like daylight......almost got the circular thing happening with the star trails :D too bad the wind picked but we are not known for having the best weather in the country rolleyes1.gif

Still looks good .......... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin