Firefox issues w/ the new style

Ariel BravyAriel Bravy Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited January 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
The new changes look promising, but I'm having issues with them in Firefox. In IE, everything works just fine. However, in Firefox, only the first image loads. Clicking on subsequent images doesn't do anything except leave a big black space where the image should be.

Also, Firefox defaults to the small view and I can't seem to change it. Sure, you can fly out the menu and look at this one image in medium or large, but how do you change it for the whole gallery?

In IE, it defaults to the medium view, unlike Firefox.

I've asked a friend to load it up and it works just fine for him in Firefox.

What's going on?

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    The new changes look promising, but I'm having issues with them in Firefox. In IE, everything works just fine. However, in Firefox, only the first image loads. Clicking on subsequent images doesn't do anything except leave a big black space where the image should be.

Also, Firefox defaults to the small view and I can't seem to change it. Sure, you can fly out the menu and look at this one image in medium or large, but how do you change it for the whole gallery?

In IE, it defaults to the medium view, unlike Firefox.

I've asked a friend to load it up and it works just fine for him in Firefox.

What's going on?
    Works fine here too, nice Yellowstone pics.

Try clearing cache and deleting your wonderfulphotos.smugmug.com
    cookie. If that don't work delete the other smug cookies.
    Al
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Ariel BravyAriel Bravy Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited January 25, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    Works fine here too, nice Yellowstone pics.

Try clearing cache and deleting your wonderfulphotos.smugmug.com
    cookie. If that don't work delete the other smug cookies.
    Al

Thanks Al. I tried clearing the cache and deleting my cookies but no luck.
  • DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2007
    I have the a similar problem on my site. When I click on the recent photos gallery, using my FF2 (laptop) - it defaults to sm small. But using IE6, the gallery opens as Smugmug. On my other computer here at home IE7 loads as sm Small, but FF2 on that computer loads the page properly - Smugmug style.

2 computers, using 2(3) different browsers, getting 2 different results.

On this computer, I tried resetting/clearing anything and everything - no luck.

Odd. Drives me :crazy

Derek

EDIT: Ariel: Great photos you have there
    http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."

• alberto3554alberto3554 Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2007

Hi,

Had a similar issue earlier this week (http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=52098) which was resolved by removing some filters from my FF adblock extensions especially *urchin*.js . Which might be relevant since you are running google analytics.

Bert
  • Ariel BravyAriel Bravy Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited January 26, 2007
    Hi,

Had a similar issue earlier this week (http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=52098) which was resolved by removing some filters from my FF adblock extensions especially *urchin*.js . Which might be relevant since you are running google analytics.

Bert

Bingo! Unblocking it from AdBlock fixed everything! Thanks! clap.gif