Options

Domain Help... Please!!!!

lwebblwebb Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited January 26, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Help please!!!! I'm fairly new to smugmug. My old site is up and running but I took all the info off that site and switched to smugmug (I love it). www.lonniephotos.smugmug.com however, I would like to only have my site as : www.lonniephotos.com I already own the domain name. I do not want to use the old site anymore which expires 2/27/07. Can someone please please help me change everything to only have the www.lonniephotos.com domain on smugmug. I've tried and I simply cannot do it. My old site is hosted by "omnis.com" If you can help me I will be more than happy to provide you my passwords to the omnis site to allow you to go in and do whatever it is you have to. I'm really desperate and need this to get done like "yesterday". Please someone help me!!! Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    You need to change the DNS entries for your DOMAIN. Go to where you registered your domain and update the info.

http://www.smugmug.com/help/professional-accounts

lwebb wrote:
    Help please!!!! I'm fairly new to smugmug. My old site is up and running but I took all the info off that site and switched to smugmug (I love it). www.lonniephotos.smugmug.com however, I would like to only have my site as : www.lonniephotos.com I already own the domain name. I do not want to use the old site anymore which expires 2/27/07. Can someone please please help me change everything to only have the www.lonniephotos.com domain on smugmug. I've tried and I simply cannot do it. My old site is hosted by "omnis.com" If you can help me I will be more than happy to provide you my passwords to the omnis site to allow you to go in and do whatever it is you have to. I'm really desperate and need this to get done like "yesterday". Please someone help me!!! Thank you.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    lwebb wrote:
    Sure thing. Send email to our help desk with the details (all the details!) http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

put ATTN: Andy in the subject line

thumb.gif
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Sure thing. Send email to our help desk with the details (all the details!) http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

put ATTN: Andy in the subject line

thumb.gif
    nod.gif

and welcome wave.gif