Couple of Motorcycle details

HiSPLHiSPL Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
edited January 27, 2007 in Holy Macro
117909115-M.jpg

117909274-M.jpg

C&C welcome. I took these for the Machine challenge but never submitted them because of time restraints. I kind of dig it though. These were taken at night. Long exposures illuminated by a security light about 50 feet away.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    HiSPL wrote:
    C&C welcome. I took these for the Machine challenge but never submitted them because of time restraints. I kind of dig it though. These were taken at night. Long exposures illuminated by a security light about 50 feet away.

Let me know what you think!

Hi there HiSPL, I like them too thumb.gif glad you told us how you set up the shot I wondered if you added sepia to it.

End result looks good ....... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • HiSPLHiSPL Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    No sepia. This was how it turned out. It was actually *almost* too dark to see out there. I fiddled with the white balance a little and did some sharpening. Otherwise the color is from the long exposure.
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2007
    Wow I thought you migh've added Sepia to the pic. Very nice.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2007
    I liked it thought it is sepia nice one
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery