SOLD: 2 books-Contemp Wedding Photog/Best of Wed. Photojournalism

kingmamaof2kingmamaof2 Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
edited January 28, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
**BOTH BOOKS ARE SOLD**Thanks Ya'll!
Hi Everyone,

I am clearing out a few books that I hardly look at anymore. I purchased these two to learn a little about wedding photography but now I'm moving in a different direction.:-) My ebay ID is yellochevy02 and if you need references just let me know.

FS:

*SOLD*1. 'Contemporary Wedding Photography' by Julie Oswin/Steve Walton- ISBN-0715324616, softcover, published 2006. Book is in Great condition and the pages are still crisp.
Features(copied from the back of the book):
  • Includes all the advice you need, from preparation and planning before the wedding, to digital manipulation of your images and presentation to the couple.
  • Features comprehensive checklists, professional tips, tried-and-tested templates, advice boxes and step-by-step sequences to provide endless inspiration and guarantee successful shooting.
  • Demonstrates the fresh contemporary style preferred by modern couples.
125846827-M.jpg125846833-M.jpg
Asking $22-includes postage

*SOLD*2. 'The Best of Wedding Photojournalism' by Bill Hurter- ISBN-1584281227, softcover, published 2004. Book is in great condition and the pages are crisp. I'm being a little nit picky but the bottom of the book does have pages that are bent a little from being shelved at the store as you can see in the photo.
Features include(copied from the back of the book):
  • Understanding the critical skills of successful wedding photojournalism
  • Techniques for every phase of the wedding day
  • Digital imaging techniques for enhanced results
  • Over 175 dazzling images from award-winning pros
125846835-M.jpg125848303-M.jpg125848934-M.jpg
Asking $22-includes postage

Email: lovieking@hotmail.com
Thanks for looking!

Comments