Losing Command Line

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited January 28, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Looking for Ideas...

Notice the screen capture below. Right below Gallery Categories there is usually another line of commands that allow me to sort by most recent or by position. Beside the word position is (arrange). Well I can't see it any longer. When support changes my site to sort by most recent then I see the line that I should be seeing. Once I click on Position the line just disappears and I cannot get it back.

Anyone experienced this or have any ideas? :scratch

125852926-L.jpg

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2007
    Looking for Ideas...

Notice the screen capture below. Right below Gallery Categories there is usually another line of commands that allow me to sort by most recent or by position. Beside the word position is (arrange). Well I can't see it any longer. When support changes my site to sort by most recent then I see the line that I should be seeing. Once I click on Position the line just disappears and I cannot get it back.

Anyone experienced this or have any ideas? headscratch.gif

125852926-L.jpg
    Hi Scott,

Can you try again?

On the homepage there is a link for the sorting method of the galleries/categories. It needs to be set to 'position' in order for you to be able to arrange the galleries/categories and the link to appear. That will only show on the homepage. On all the other pages there will be a link to arrange them.
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2007
    Ivar,

I agree that I can only arrange if set to position but I cannot see the line at all. It should be displayed right below "gallery categories" but notice in the screen shot that I cannot even see it. Any Idea why?

Thanks
    Scott

ivar wrote:
    Hi Scott,

Can you try again?

On the homepage there is a link for the sorting method of the galleries/categories. It needs to be set to 'position' in order for you to be able to arrange the galleries/categories and the link to appear. That will only show on the homepage. On all the other pages there will be a link to arrange them.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2007
    Ivar,

I agree that I can only arrange if set to position but I cannot see the line at all. It should be displayed right below "gallery categories" but notice in the screen shot that I cannot even see it. Any Idea why?

Thanks
    Scott
    No, not really actually. I can see it just fine... headscratch.gif Just for fun, log out, and back in again?
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2007
    wtf? Laughing.gif Andy could see it too. I tried in IE and Firefox. I'll try to figure it out and I'll let you know what I find.

ivar wrote:
    No, not really actually. I can see it just fine... headscratch.gif