edited February 17, 2007 in Nikon Land
Items taken off per seller.

Comments

• SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2007
    Remember all items are negoitable. :D
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2007
    Thanks for the communication Seneca. Look forward to adding the D100 to the stable. thumb.gif
    wings.gif
    edited January 31, 2007
    Thanks for all the great advice...it was a pleasure talking to you this evening.

:D
    edited February 8, 2007
    Waiting for response...
    Seneca... I have yet to hear from you about where to send payment. And I've gotten no response from email or PM's. What's going on? Could you please respond?
  • SnarcherSnarcher Registered Users Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2007
    i am interested in the 300mm, please respond to my pm! iloveyou.gif
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 13, 2007
    Seneca, what's going on? is this stuff all sold ear.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited February 14, 2007
    D100 sale is a no-go...
    Seneca... Since I've not heard anything from you for 2 weeks now, and you do have my cell #, I'm going to have to presume you don't want to sell this D100 body after all. I've sent 4 PM's, 3 emails and tried calling you twice with no response. So, I'm going to find someone else who is willing to deal with me on a punctual basis when it comes to selling a Nikon body.

I'm out of the sale on this D100 body if anyone else wants to buy it.
    edited February 15, 2007
    Seymore wrote:
    Seneca... Since I've not heard anything from you for 2 weeks now, and you do have my cell #, I'm going to have to presume you don't want to sell this D100 body after all. I've sent 4 PM's, 3 emails and tried calling you twice with no response. So, I'm going to find someone else who is willing to deal with me on a punctual basis when it comes to selling a Nikon body.

I'm out of the sale on this D100 body if anyone else wants to buy it.

I've gotten no e-mails. headscratch.gif
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator
    edited February 16, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    I've gotten no e-mails. headscratch.gif

You might check to see if the e-mails got snagged by your spam filter.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
    edited February 16, 2007
    ziggy53 wrote:

They did...so did other replies I was waiting for. All well. eek7.gif
    edited February 16, 2007
    ziggy53 wrote:
    PM's don't get snagged by spam filters.

Seneca, you never straight answered my question: you got all my PM's on this matter... but not Seymore's? I don't think I can make this right anymore, but if there's something wrong with your dgrin account, let us know.
    Erik

edited February 16, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    PM's don't get snagged by spam filters.

Seneca, you never straight answered my question: you got all my PM's on this matter... but not Seymore's? I don't think I can make this right anymore, but if there's something wrong with your dgrin account, let us know.

What kind of straight answer do you want!!!???! If you need to talk to me - do it in a PM please...not on this open forum where everyone can see this. Very classy DOC! :nah

I got Seymores...and I responded to him.

Seneca

P.S. My account is fine!
    edited February 16, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    If you need to talk to me - do it in a PM please...not on this open forum where everyone can see this.
    I was trying to help.

Sorry for the apparent misunderstanding, you're title has been edited.
    Erik

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    What kind of straight answer do you want!!!???! If you need to talk to me - do it in a PM please...not on this open forum where everyone can see this. Very classy DOC! :nah

I got Seymores...and I responded to him.

Seneca

P.S. My account is fine!
    Seneca, like it or not, Doc's trying to do his job here, and he does it very well. We don't have unhappy sellers or buyers in this flea market. It's because Doc cares deeply about everyone's selling and buying, and facilitates things here quite well. If you don't like it, fine - you may sell stuff elsewhere. But 99.99999999 percent of our transactions, listings, exchanges, buying, selling, have gone fine here.

Until now.
    edited February 17, 2007
    Andy...

I really didn't need your imput...you too couldn've done this in a PM fashion.

Thanks for being...well...nevermind! If you had a problem with me talk to me in a PM. As for all your other transactions going smoothly except for this one...well I suppose you want an apology... and in your words like it or not...I'm not giving one. rolleyes1.gif

P.S. Andy thanks for showing me who is in charge here.bowdown.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2007
    Seneca wrote:
    Andy...

I really didn't need your imput...you too couldn've done this in a PM fashion.

Thanks for being...well...nevermind! If you had a problem with me talk to me in a PM. As for all your other transactions going smoothly except for this one...well I suppose you want an apology... and in your words like it or not...I'm not giving one. rolleyes1.gif

P.S. Andy thanks for showing me who is in charge here.bowdown.gif
    It's all about communication, really. There's no worries, if we just communicate. DoctorIt does a great job running this forum - the members benefit from that. Good luck and good selling!
    edited February 17, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    It's all about communication, really. There's no worries, if we just communicate. DoctorIt does a great job running this forum - the members benefit from that. Good luck and good selling!

I never said that DoctorIt didn't run it good...I know he does a good job. As I said earlier...my account was fine...until now.