Options

SOLD: Canon Rebel XT

Jon HarrisJon Harris Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited February 3, 2007 in House of Canon
Hey there,

I've got a 30d a few days ago so I've decided to sell my Canon Rebel XT. It has somewhere between 5000-6000 pictures taken with it, purchased in Spring 2005. Asking $400+shipping for it. Will send however you want.

Included in the package is the following:

Gray Canon Rebel XT
EFS 18-55 Lens(Kit Lens with Original Lens Caps)
Canon Battery Charger
Original Canon Battery
Extra Battery from RadioShack
USB Cable that came with the Camera

I don't have the oringal box, manual, or the software that came with the camera.

Here are photos I took so you can see the shape of the camera and what exactly you're getting. There are no scratches on the camera that I could tell, it's been extremely well taken care of and never dropped nor used in any weather conditions beyond sunny days. The lens makes a clicking noise if turned really fast from 18mm to 55mm around 40mm. I'm not sure why, however it does not affect performance nor focusing. No scratches on the lens and when it's not used the caps are always on.

125852179-M.jpg

125851320-M.jpg

125852741-M.jpg
*sorry for the motion blue on this one, will retake if needed

125853322-M.jpg

125851802-M.jpg

125854083-M.jpg

125854568-M.jpg

Thank you for your time. Also I understand I'm new to this boards and I've never sold or traded anything online in a community like this so I'm a little new to the whole thing. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to PM or leave a comment.

Jon

Comments