blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
edited January 17, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Taken 1/14/2005
chal%2030.jpg

Comments

• Options
    aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2005
    I definately like the color progression from top to bottom...it gives a nice effect. I think it would look cool if you put some drop shadows or something around those three shots...they kind of seem like they are just swimming in a sea of white right now.
  • Options
    edited January 16, 2005
    aero-nut wrote:
    I definately like the color progression from top to bottom...it gives a nice effect. I think it would look cool if you put some drop shadows or something around those three shots...they kind of seem like they are just swimming in a sea of white right now.
    Thanks, I'll go back and work with the shadows. Till then here's a another go at it.

1/15/2005
    chall30a.jpg
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2005
    The images look strectched from left to right, did you do something funny resizing them or something?
  • Options
    edited January 16, 2005
    GREAPER wrote:
    The images look strectched from left to right, did you do something funny resizing them or something?
    Yea I was just playing around with those.

Here's the first one redone.
    chall30b.jpg
  • Options
    beebibibeebibi Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited January 16, 2005
    Yea I was just playing around with those.

Here's the first one redone.
    Getting closer and closer - I like the effect and the drop shadow suggestion really works out nicely...

One comment though, I understood that the rules indicated that:

* ...photos must be not longer than 800 pixels on their longest side, and not more than 150K in size ...* deal.gif
    Cheers, Bee
  • Options
    edited January 16, 2005
    beebibi wrote:
    Getting closer and closer - I like the effect and the drop shadow suggestion really works out nicely...

One comment though, I understood that the rules indicated that:

* ...photos must be not longer than 800 pixels on their longest side, and not more than 150K in size ...* deal.gif
    According to the program I resized with it was only 800 x 600.

But I'll should be changed now.
  • Options
    wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2005
    I would crop the fight sequence tighter...the photo is distracting with the other guys milling about.

I dont know if you have been to this site before, and if you have I appologize but check out http://www.sportshooter.com . I have been checking it out for the last 6 months and I think it really has helped my sport photos out a TON!

And maybe crop there feet so they are even...... not sure how it will look after the cloud sequence might be the better way to go but I am hockey biased.
  • Options
    edited January 17, 2005
    winger wrote:
    I would crop the fight sequence tighter...the photo is distracting with the other guys milling about.

I dont know if you have been to this site before, and if you have I appologize but check out http://www.sportshooter.com . I have been checking it out for the last 6 months and I think it really has helped my sport photos out a TON!

And maybe crop there feet so they are even...... not sure how it will look after the cloud sequence might be the better way to go but I am hockey biased.
    Thanks I checked the site out, it takes to be a page on how to shoot pistols better :)