changing ALL gallery themes?

marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
edited January 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I used to go into the control panel and set the theme default and all galleries would take on the new theme. As I look around my galleries though, I still see some galleries that have the old theme.

How do I change all galleries to the same theme?

Thanks in advance.

p.s. the enhanced speed of the new smugmug is really a great change!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2007
    marieboyer wrote:
    As I look around my galleries though, I still see some galleries that have the old theme.

Thanks for the comments :D

Check to see that you don't have a theme set for those galleries, in gallery customization. Or use the theme picker in the gallery view, and choose "Default." If you have a gallery as part of a community, the community look will override.
  • marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Thanks for the comments :D

Check to see that you don't have a theme set for those galleries, in gallery customization. Or use the theme picker in the gallery view, and choose "Default." If you have a gallery as part of a community, the community look will override.
    Andy:
    That may well be the case. I will just switch the galleries as I notice the theme being different. I wish there were a one button solution. I guess there is only if you used "default' when you customized the gallery originally.

Thanks very much, Andy.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2007
    marieboyer wrote:
    I guess there is only if you used "default' when you customized the gallery originally.

Thanks very much, Andy.
    nod.gif
  • marieboyermarieboyer Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2007