Field Sign

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited January 30, 2007 in Holy Macro
Nothing really special here. This sign struck me as being curiously odd, in that, I had walked about 3 miles from the access point. So.....this is a very old sign. At 100% you can see the lichen growing on it.

126465709-L.jpg

I took this one handheld at 420mm. Fast shutter speed gets the credit here.:D

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2007
    cool photo and notice
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2007
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    Nothing really special here. This sign struck me as being curiously odd, in that, I had walked about 3 miles from the access point. So.....this is a very old sign. At 100% you can see the lichen growing on it.
    I took this one handheld at 420mm. Fast shutter speed gets the credit here.:D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhahahaha I thought you were gonna say you got in your car and drove rolleyes1.gif maybe some hoons have in the past been tearing up this guys property some people really do not give a brass rarzoo about other peoples property.

Thanks for sharing........ Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    maybe some hoons have in the past been tearing up this guys property some people really do not give a brass rarzoo about other peoples property.

Thanks for sharing........ Skippy

I'm sure you are correct. This old farm land has been a part of a conservation area for some time now. So the owner and the violators and the sign are all in the past.