eeek, all my photos are gone.

jcpjcp Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited January 31, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Well, on IE anyway. I was viewing my gallery www.jochambers.com when all of a sudden all the galleries are now empty when viewing in IE7.

I get the message "This is a brand new gallery with no photos.", yet they do have photos.

In fact, it seems to still work under firefox.

Did I screw up some hidden setting, or is this a bug that has just hit my gallery?

EDIT:
I have found the problem. It seemed that my "Style" had somehow set itself to "blank", and thus no photos showed at all. I set it back to smugmug and now everything is there. I wonder how it got set to blank ??? Could this be some bug I have accidentally found?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2007
    jcp wrote:
    Well, on IE anyway. I was viewing my gallery www.jochambers.com when all of a sudden all the galleries are now empty when viewing in IE7.

I get the message "This is a brand new gallery with no photos.", yet they do have photos.

In fact, it seems to still work under firefox.

Did I screw up some hidden setting, or is this a bug that has just hit my gallery?

EDIT:
    I have found the problem. It seemed that my "Style" had somehow set itself to "blank", and thus no photos showed at all. I set it back to smugmug and now everything is there. I wonder how it got set to blank ??? Could this be some bug I have accidentally found?
    Shouldn't be - if you recreate it, let us know. Glad you are sorted out!