Upgrade Costs

storksbstorksb Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
edited January 31, 2007 in SmugMug Support
As a standard user, grandfathered in ( I believe) at the renewal cost of $29.95 instead of the current price of $39.95, is the cost of upgrading equivalent to the current cost of $59.95 or is it possible to get the former pricing?

The reason for asking is that I would like to do some customising as the new interface is not all to my liking, i.e. the photobar, but the extra $30 is alot considering that I will never ever upload videos and the need to customize is down to the recent upgrades.

Simon

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2007
    storksb wrote:
    As a standard user, grandfathered in ( I believe) at the renewal cost of $29.95 instead of the current price of $39.95, is the cost of upgrading equivalent to the current cost of $59.95 or is it possible to get the former pricing?

The reason for asking is that I would like to do some customising as the new interface is not all to my liking, i.e. the photobar, but the extra $30 is alot considering that I will never ever upload videos and the need to customize is down to the recent upgrades.

Simon
    Hi, the cost for you, for Power Account is $59.95 per year - but we'll prorate that amount, so, based on how much time left in your subscription year, you'll have less than $30 to pay.