IE7 not playing nice

DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
edited January 31, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Seems that with the new release of SM, that all of my galleries are loading as SM small when using IE7 - and yes I cleared everything.

Any ideas?

Derek
http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."

Comments

• dmcdmc Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2007
    DJKennedy wrote:
    Seems that with the new release of SM, that all of my galleries are loading as SM small when using IE7 - and yes I cleared everything.

Any ideas?

Derek
    can you make the browser window bigger? smugmug checks the available real estate and chooses either smugmug or smugmug small for you... you may have a tool bar, or favorites taking up space in IE7 that you don't otherwise...
  • DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2007
    dmc wrote:
    can you make the browser window bigger? smugmug checks the available real estate and chooses either smugmug or smugmug small for you... you may have a tool bar, or favorites taking up space in IE7 that you don't otherwise...

11doh.gif

Do you want to smack me on the back of the head, or should I wait for the wife to come home to do it for ya?

It wasn't a toolbar (I hate those stupid things that take up all that space!) - it was the width of the browser window. On my PC, I have to almost have the browser fill the whole screen. I didn't think of this as on the lap top - I only have a browser open so that there is about an inch and a half between the edge of the screen and the browser as its a wide screen.

When I opened up the broswer to fill the screen - it loaded the page properly.

I'm such a doofus. Ok, my escuse is that its really really cold out here in my neck of Canada.

Thanks for the idea/fix!

Derek
    http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."