Here a a few more HDR's

ButterNutzButterNutz Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
edited February 2, 2007 in Holy Macro
Ski slopes have still been icy so... since i can't snowboard iv'e been dorking out with some more HDR's.

1.) This was a photo i took about a year ago, i knew it had some potential, but until i discovered Photomatix, didn't know how to make it stand out.
Before:
:thumbButterNutz!!!:thumb

Comments

• ButterNutzButterNutz Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2007
    1.b) After my conversion:
    edited February 1, 2007
    2.) This is a 3 shot HDR exposures of 0 +1.5, and -1.5. I used Photomatix to merge to HDR and for ToneMapping, then with some PS i gave it the watercolor effect. You like?
    edited February 1, 2007
    3.) This shot i used the above tecnique to generate my HDR image and for a ToneMapping. I was unhappy with my results so i put on my thinking cap and came up with this abstact image of Mt.Roberts. Kinda my most daring HDR attempt to date but i kinda like it.
    edited February 1, 2007
    4.) This is my favorite of my HDR attmpts to date. Hand held Exposure braketing of 0, +1, and -1.

Thanks for checking out my latest work. I would love some feedback so please give your opinions on the tecniques used, and your favorite results.

Regards,
    Barry
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2007
    beautiful photos loving your HDrs iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Deano955Deano955 Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited February 2, 2007
    I love the conversion of shot 1 to 1b. I also like your frame treatment on 1b. Well done.

You seem to be having very good luck with the HDR's. Ever consider giving a tutorial for noobs?
    Baldy owns my free time
    smugmug coupon 1qoLJk8tfsGWM
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2007
    ButterNutz wrote:
    1.b) After my conversion:

Hi :D this second shot after you altered it is very dramatic, I like it clap.gif
    ...... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited February 2, 2007
    Thanks for the kind comments, I am very happy with conversion from 1-1b.
    Deano I am a noob to the HDR world too, this is only the second series of photos i merged to HDR. I already stated my best advise I can offer in my first post. Check out My First HDR post and read the last reply.
    With a bit more practice and some more learning I might be able to help out a bit more.
    Thanks for looking
    Barry