Options

CH 83 - Just a thought

dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
edited February 4, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Suggestions and comments welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2007
    I remember those!! I think it is a great idea. It looks to me, however, as though nothing is quite in focus. Can you reshoot so some of the numbers are in sharp focus? I'm trying to think of ways you might set it up to give the photo more dynamic interest. Maybe have the sliderule peaking out of someone's shirt pocket? Or shoot it with its leather case. Perhaps others will have some ideas. Don't stop now. This has possibilities!

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    Thanks Virginia
    Flyinggina wrote:
    I remember those!! I think it is a great idea. It looks to me, however, as though nothing is quite in focus. Can you reshoot so some of the numbers are in sharp focus? I'm trying to think of ways you might set it up to give the photo more dynamic interest. Maybe have the sliderule peaking out of someone's shirt pocket? Or shoot it with its leather case. Perhaps others will have some ideas. Don't stop now. This has possibilities!

Virginia
    I appreciate the comments and ecouragement. I haven't posted here before and am excited about getting involved. Here's my latest attempt. I've reshot this quite a bit over the last couple of days. Running out of time so this is the one I'll enter.

Sure is fun though!!! Thanks again.

Dave
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    Good luck!! And, whether you make the top 10 or not, keep shooting. Working on the challenges not only spurs the imagination but it is a great way to improve technical skills. thumb.gif

Virginia

Email