Instead of the Super Bowl...

mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
edited February 3, 2007 in Holy Macro
:rolleyes Instead of watching the Super Bowl I'll be watching this

127130266-M.jpg

on Sunday! Football (neither kind) is of much interest to me. So we will be watching a few movies instead. :thumb

What will you (those of us that are in the US and are being force fed this stupid event) doing Sunday afternoon/evening? Tell your story in photos if you can. Those not in the US are welcome to participate as well! :ivar

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2007
    :banned
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2007
    The Stuporbowl is only on one channel here, I have 278 more, so likely watch something else, check in on the game from time to time...i only watch for the commercials anyway.

All that being said, I got an HDTV for Christmas, and some of the most incredible HD is football games, so sometimes I just watch to enjoy all that HD goodness.
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2007
    cmason wrote:
    The Stuporbowl is only on one channel here, I have 278 more, so likely watch something else, check in on the game from time to time...i only watch for the commercials anyway.

All that being said, I got an HDTV for Christmas, and some of the most incredible HD is football games, so sometimes I just watch to enjoy all that HD goodness.

yup: set the PVR to record and later I'll FF to the cool comercials.
  • andycatandycat Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    This is what i'll be doing.124676966-M.jpg