new problem with sharing pics

zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
edited February 3, 2007 in SmugMug Support
ok, all of a sudden, i cant share pics (link to forums and such) like i used too. When i hit the share button, and the page comes up with all the links, no matter what pic is selected, only the first one in the gallery is there... eveytime. Is ther a fix for this? it sucks having to go into the customize gallery and un protect everytime i wanna link a shot ya know?
lol thanks!
zacker
http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    zacker wrote:
    ok, all of a sudden, i cant share pics (link to forums and such) like i used too. When i hit the share button, and the page comes up with all the links, no matter what pic is selected, only the first one in the gallery is there... eveytime. Is ther a fix for this? it sucks having to go into the customize gallery and un protect everytime i wanna link a shot ya know?
    lol thanks!
    zacker
    THAT is a bug. I'll be sure that {JT} knows about it.

It's working fine in other styles, just not filmstrip. Sorry for the hassle.
  • zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    NIIIIICe... And I JUST changed all my galleries over to film strip... What luck!
    lolclap.gif

Anyhow... Thanks for answering.. Hey Andy, have you seen my last post in the "Customize" thread? I was wondering, on your site, you have one BG for the Home page and another for the restof the galleries... is there a way that i can do that? but instead of the slide show, I can have just one pic and maybe some text?? I tried to do a slide show but i cant make it work right so i scrapped that idea..lol Thanks again Andy!
    zacker
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap