Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    good one!
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    Seamus wrote:
    It's time to clean the house :

The motorsports season starts tomorrow... this could be here for a while rolleyes1.gif

Nooooooo leave it there, I love cobwebs.......well assuming this one is not inside the house of course headscratch.gif .... good shot :D .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • mmrodenmmroden Registered Users Posts: 472 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    Ya know, I read the title there, and thought you might've actually had blood on the cobwebs. "Cool!" I thought, "He's got a red mister or something and now has red droplets falling from a spider web. Very creepy!"

Yeah, that's what I get for being an American.
  • andycatandycat Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    mmroden wrote:
    Ya know, I read the title there, and thought you might've actually had blood on the cobwebs. "Cool!" I thought, "He's got a red mister or something and now has red droplets falling from a spider web. Very creepy!"

Good idea,someone should do that.
  • SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2007
    andy wrote:
    good one!
    skippy wrote:
    Nooooooo leave it there, I love cobwebs.......well assuming this one is not inside the house of course .... good shot .... Skippy

thanks folks and the cobweb is just outside Skippy so it will stay for a while mwink.gif
    mmroden wrote:

andycat wrote:
    Good idea,someone should do that.

sorry to disappoint you folks, I will be more careful with my titles in future rolleyes1.gif