Domain Help ! Once, again

lwebblwebb Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited February 3, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Ok, here I go again. :dunno Can someone please help me set my website name. I'm already a smugmug professional user with the website name of: www.lonniephotos.smugmug.com , however, 3 days ago I bought a new domain name from GoDaddy: digitalphotographybylonniewebb I would like my smugmug acount to point to my new website name of: www.digitalphotographybylonniewebb.com I tried to set this up by following the directions several times 3 days ago and I thought I did it correctly but obviously I didn't.:scratch
Can someone help me do this please. If I provide my Go Daddy account info can you do this for me :cry please?

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    lwebb wrote:
    Ok, here I go again. ne_nau.gif Can someone please help me set my website name. I'm already a smugmug professional user with the website name of: www.lonniephotos.smugmug.com , however, 3 days ago I bought a new domain name from GoDaddy: digitalphotographybylonniewebb I would like my smugmug acount to point to my new website name of: www.digitalphotographybylonniewebb.com I tried to set this up by following the directions several times 3 days ago and I thought I did it correctly but obviously I didn't.headscratch.gif
    Can someone help me do this please. If I provide my Go Daddy account info can you do this for me :cry please?
    I think if you email he help desk help@smugmug.com with the info they will be glad to set it up for you. They do it all the time.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    I think if you email he help desk help@smugmug.com with the info they will be glad to set it up for you. They do it all the time.
    We do indeed. If you are having trouble with our CNAME instructions for Godaddy,

http://www.smugmug.com/help/godaddy.mg

Then for sure, do email the help desk, with your login details for godaddy and we'll sort it out for you.