A3 Anahiem Supercross

Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited February 6, 2007 in Sports
I wont spoil it for you if you have not yet seen it on TV. Lets just say I enjoyed the race.

Here are a few shots from practice. (Now I know why Villi puts stickers on the underside of his fender!)
a3-03.jpg
Chad Reed in the rythem section. He made the show intesting tonight

a3-01.jpg

Stewart railing the 1st turn.
a3-04.jpg

Comments

• GkasinGkasin Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    Nice shots. I am jealous. I will be at the Houston Supercross next weekend shooting. Cant wait!!!!

FastScan wrote:
    I wont spoil it for you if you have not yet seen it on TV. Lets just say I enjoyed the race.

Here are a few shots from practice. (Now I know why Villi puts stickers on the underside of his fender!)
    a3-03.jpg

a3-01.jpg

a3-04.jpg
  • j-boj-bo Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2007
    Gkasin wrote:
    I will be at the Houston Supercross next weekend shooting.

Me too! I'd say look for the old guy with a Canon 70-200mm F2.8.. but that wouldn't seperate me from the crowd! :D
  • Aaron BernardAaron Bernard Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2007
    You guys are going to have a blast!

Remember, with the new format this year you only get the top riders for about 15 mins x 2 sessions (in practice). I dont know what its like over there but here at Anaheim they open the gates about 5 mins after practice starts (whatever). So you have very little time to check out the track and get into it. One good thing, The top supercross lights riders were the 3rd session onto the track so I had some time to see what was going on before Villipoto, Grant and the rest came out.
  • GkasinGkasin Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2007
    Thanks for the heads up. We are heading down Friday to ride 3Palms and then hit practice as soon as it opens saturday. I am bummed RC isnt going to be there though. Oh Well, RV will be there and I cant wait to get some shots of him.
    FastScan wrote:
    You guys are going to have a blast!

Remember, with the new format this year you only get the top riders for about 15 mins x 2 sessions (in practice). I dont know what its like over there but here at Anaheim they open the gates about 5 mins after practice starts (whatever). So you have very little time to check out the track and get into it. One good thing, The top supercross lights riders were the 3rd session onto the track so I had some time to see what was going on before Villipoto, Grant and the rest came out.