Titles in galleries not showing full title

leiftvleiftv Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
edited February 4, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I am trying to get my gallery titles to show up but only part show up on right side of my flag football gallery. Any ideas?
www.fleetingmomentsonline.com
Look in the flag football gallery and you will see what I'm talking about. I try to title each gallery with the sports league/the teams/division/date it makes it easy for parents to find the photos fro their game.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    leiftv wrote:
    I am trying to get my gallery titles to show up but only part show up on right side of my flag football gallery. Any ideas?
    Look in the flag football gallery and you will see what I'm talking about. I try to title each gallery with the sports league/the teams/division/date it makes it easy for parents to find the photos fro their game.
    You've also emailed us at the help desk, which means that we'll do double work :D - allow me to close the email and we'll carry on here please...
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    leiftv wrote:
    Browsers can't handle titles with no spacing in them. For example, this gallery:

VIKINGS VS. SEAHAWKS/MINORS/1.27.07 wasn't showing, I put a couple spaces in and it shows now.

Try it on this one and you'll see:
    CREEKS ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION FLAG FOOTBALL-VIKINGS-MINORS-PRACTICE

Spaces are your friend thumb.gif
  • leiftvleiftv Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    thanks again
    That works. Spaces...have to rmember that . Thanks for your promt response.