Options

Lunchtime suntan

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited February 7, 2007 in People

Sydney is truly magical in summer and many business men and tourists take advantage of the perfect weather. You can go for a run during lunchtime as many Sydneysiders do or simply relax soaking the sun.

To see bigger version of this image or EXIF please click on the link or the image.

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2007
    I find the guy in the left, with the orange shirt, too distracting to really like the photo, sorry.
  • Options
    edited February 5, 2007
    I've dropped the brightness of that orange shirt so it should be less distracting now. You may have to refresh your browser to see the change.
    ivar wrote:
    I find the guy in the left, with the orange shirt, too distracting to really like the photo, sorry.
  • Options
    Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2007
    I've dropped the brightness of that orange shirt so it should be less distracting now. You may have to refresh your browser to see the change.

I think that musta helped - I didn't even notice the orange shirted guy until I read Ivan's post.

we see a lot of that type of behavior out here in so cal as well - and I'm often involved. The air conditioning is often too efficient and I have to go outside to thermoregulate.

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Options
    edited February 6, 2007
    Yes, it was VERY orange - the photoshop did its magic again.
    Frog Lady wrote:
    I think that musta helped - I didn't even notice the orange shirted guy until I read Ivan's post.

we see a lot of that type of behavior out here in so cal as well - and I'm often involved. The air conditioning is often too efficient and I have to go outside to thermoregulate.

C.
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2007
    Sydney is truly magical in winter and many locals and tourists take advantage of the perfect weather. You can go for a walk during lunchtime as many Sydneysiders do or simply relax soaking the sun. Sydney, Nova Scotia in this case. :D
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.