Options

Attention SE Users!

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
I must unwillingly announce there is going to be a gap in Smugmug Explorer development starting today, until appoximately the 7th of February 2005.
The company I work for (during the day:-) goes to the all-important annual trade show, and the workload and show schedule makes it physically impossible for me to do anything else besides my day job.
The good news is that when I back from the show I'll resume SE development on a brand new monster XPS desktop from Dell I wrote about few days ago (will be shipped by the end of January).
I want to assure you all that this gap is only a "pause", and not at all a "stop". During this pause I will continue to be online, so don't feel forgotten, you mac lovers, Big Brother is watching (does anybody here remember that first Apple - anti IBM - clip?:-).
All your feedback - here at dgrin and via email - will be "duly noted" and, hopefully, promptly responded to (there will be a few days around Feb 1st I'll be offline, however).
I also hope this pause - and your continuing feedback - will give me a chance to reiterate the priorities and come out with the implementation and the features that you actually need the most, rather than what I think you need the most:-)

Thank you for your interest in SE and your continuing - and growing - support!:thumb

Cheers!:1drink

PS
If anybody lives in New Orleans - that's where I go:-)
"May the f/stop be with you!"