Julian's, Boston

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited January 31, 2005 in Landscapes
In case there's nothing happening down the block at Fenway, there's always Julian's.

14441925-L.jpg

14441955-L.jpg

14442558-L.jpg
If not now, when?

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2005
    Cool, bowling alleys are fun. I remember shooting a shot, I think it was for the Motion challenge, at a bowling alley. Lucky I was with workmates.

3373568-M.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2005
    Cool shots, but I think you meant Jillians?

If you like that place, also check out King's on Scotia St.
    http://www.kingsbackbay.com/ - Very cool retro bowling alley / bar / restaurant / billiards room / pinball arcade. Done right, not too over the top and very clean. Why do I like it better than Jillian's? One, they are one of the only places in Boston that has pinball, and I am a pinball collector / junkie, and two, they have a lot of memoribilia from one of the Farrelly Bro's. greatests movies, "Kingpin" (Woody Harrelson, Randy Quaid, Bill Murray.) They even have Bill Murray's transparent bowling ball with the rose inside! Cool place. I have to get down there again with my camera. It would be a great place to shoot.

Doug
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited January 31, 2005
    Wow! This is a GREAT shot.
    wxwax wrote:
    Cool, bowling alleys are fun. I remember shooting a shot, I think it was for the Motion challenge, at a bowling alley. Lucky I was with workmates.

3373568-M.jpg
  • Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2005
    Rutt,

Looks like a great place to hang out! Do you go there often?
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....