Messed up settings

rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited February 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I think that I messed up some settings in my account. Although I have the galleries set to show exif and links, they are not showing up on the individual pictures in all my galleries. I have been through the control panel several times but can't seem to find anything that would change it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

rjpat.smugmug.com
Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2007
    rjpat wrote:
    I think that I messed up some settings in my account. Although I have the galleries set to show exif and links, they are not showing up on the individual pictures in all my galleries. I have been through the control panel several times but can't seem to find anything that would change it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

rjpat.smugmug.com
    Please give gallery links so that we can help you, thanks!
  • rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2007
    Andy, I'm not real sure what link you want, but HERE is the link to the first page of one of the galleries and HERE is the link to the customization page.
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2007
    rjpat wrote:
    Andy, I'm not real sure what link you want, but HERE is the link to the first page of one of the galleries and HERE is the link to the customization page.
    I can see the exif just fine on most images. What is it exactly that you do not see?